Thursday, November 4, 2010

cool...no. its hawt

one step too far
all at once i'm falling
just like a star
im burning for you
but i cant keep myself from feeling this way
i guess that was my first mistake
cause suddenly im walking
down a dark street to ur doorw
wanting you is driving me insane
and now my feet are standing
where they've never stood before
guided by a twist of fate
if i loose myself with you tonight
fall apart or hold on tight
wrong or right
i wont be afraid
cause ever if my heart should break
you'd be the best mistake i ever made
im in your room
and theres no denying
what's in your eyes
when i look at you
two shadows talking but they dont make any sound
words have lost its meaning now
and the air has turned electric
now i know the time is right
to put myself into your hands
and suddenly im shaking
as your finger touch my skin
i dont need to understand
and if tomorrow proves me wrong
i swear i dont belong
i know i'll carry on
THE BEST MISTAKE I'VE EVER MADE - JOANNA WANG

No comments:

Post a Comment